Forgotten Trek is a personal, not-for-profit website about Star Trek concept art and history, created and maintained by Nick Ottens.
You can contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forgotten Trek has been online since 2004.
Click here to learn more about the website’s history.
This website is not endorsed, sponsored or affiliated with CBS Studios Inc. or the Star Trek franchise. STAR TREK® and its various marks are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc.
- “Forgotten Trek is like that museum you’ve always wanted to visit.” — Mike Poteet, Redshirts Always Die
- “A steady effort to create a flawless site.” — Bernd Schneider, Ex Astris Scientia
- “Eye-catching site.” — Adge Cutler, Adge’s Star Trek LCARS Multimedia
- “A hidden Star Trek treasure chest… A visual resource every Trekkie should bookmark.” — Sonia Zjawinski, io9
- “Worth its weight in gold-pressed latinum.” — Sci-Fi-O-Rama
- “Not many sites like it in the Internet.” — Unimatrix-01
- “Finally a Star Trek site with something new to say.” — Paul Krillmeed
- Cygnus-X1.Net: Contains a complete archive of Star Trek blueprints and schematics.
- Ex Astris Scientia: Bernd Schneider’s Star Trek site. Still the best place for starship and treknology analysis after two decades.
- My Star Trek Scrapbook: Vintage Star Trek photographs and magazine stories.
- Never Was Magazine: Online alternate-history magazine focused on the steam, diesel and atomic eras.
- Redshirts Always Die: Star Trek news, movies, TV shows and more.
- Star Trek + Design: Spotting twentieth-century art and furniture in the future.
- Star Trek History: Behind-the-scenes and deleted scenes.
- Star Trek Stages History: Pat Suwalski maps the history of the Paramount sound stages used in Star Trek.
- Third Wave Design: Star Trek design and a long interview with Richard Taylor, the first art director of The Motion Picture.
- Trekplace: Greg Tyler has analysis and interviews with such Star Trek luminaries as Lora (formerly Shane) Johnson and Franz Joseph.
- Wrath of Dhan: Classic Star Trek news, props and costumes.